Mak 714152-A 7/8" X 16" Spade Bit
Makita Heavy Duty Spade Bit features "spurs" that cut cleaner holes in wood. Durable construction allows the Bit to hold up to the heaviest of applications. The versatile 1/4" hex shank allows the Bit to easily be used in both Impact Drivers and Driver-Drills. The aggressive chisel edge means faster, more accurate drilling.
- Designed with "Spurs" for cleaner cuts and more accurate holes in hardwood
- The chisel edge design is more positively angled and digs into the wood
- Made from durable, high strength steel for long lasting performance under heavy demands
- Ideal for rough boring through wood
- Extra long 16" length for added reach
- 1/4" hex shank works directly with Impact Drivers and Driver-Drills