Mak 741811-B-1 4" X 5/8" Multi-Disc, 60 Grit, Angled Ty
Makita 4" Abrasive Multi-Disc is designed to work with Angle Grinders for material removal and surface preparation. The Zirconium abrasive grain runs cooler and lasts longer than aluminium oxide. These wheels work on a variety of materials including metal, wood and plastic.
- General Purpose for metal, wood and plastic
- 60 Grit; 5/8" arbor hole
- Zirconium abrasive grain provides consistent high cut rate; Last up to 20x longer than resin fiber discs
- Phenolic backing prevents backing from scratching surface
- Angled design ensures 90% of the abrasive material is in contact with the work surface; works at a 10º to 25º angle
- For use with 4" Angle Grinders