Mak 741817-B-10 4-1/2" X 7/8" Multi-Disc, 120 Grit, Angl
Makita 4-1/2" Abrasive Multi-Disc is designed to work with Angle Grinders for material removal and surface preparation. The Zirconium abrasive grain runs cooler and lasts longer than aluminium oxide. These wheels work on a variety of materials including metal, wood and plastic.
- General Purpose for metal, wood and plastic
- 120 Grit; 7/8" arbor hole
- Zirconium abrasive grain provides consistent high cut rate; Last up to 20x longer than resin fiber discs
- Phenolic backing prevents backing from scratching surface
- Angled design ensures 90% of the abrasive material is in contact with the work surface; works at a 10º to 25º angle
- For use with 4-1/2" Angle Grinders