Mak 741829-B-1 7" X 7/8" Multi-Disc, 40 Grit, Flat Type
Makita 7" Abrasive Multi-Disc is designed to work with Angle Grinders for material removal and surface preparation. The Zirconium abrasive grain runs cooler and lasts longer than aluminium oxide. These wheels work on a variety of materials including metal, wood and plastic.
- General Purpose for metal, wood and plastic
- 40 Grit; 7/8" arbor hole
- Zirconium abrasive grain provides consistent high cut rate; Last up to 30x longer than resin fiber discs
- Phenolic backing prevents backing from scratching surface
- Flat design conforms to flat or irregular surfaces; excellent finish consistency at a 0º to 15º working angle
- For use with 7" Angle Grinders