Mak 792556-A Portable Band Saw Blade, 44-7/8" X 1/2"
Makita's Portable Band Saw Blade features bi-metal construction that lasts longer than carbon blades for added user convenience and value. They make clean, quick cuts in a wide variety of applications including cutting all thread, rebar, pipe and channel. For use cutting a wide variety of materials including mild steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Bi-Metal construction for up to 3x longer life than carbon blades
- 18 TPI configuration ideal for cutting in materials up to 1/4" thick
- Makes clean, quick cuts in a variety of ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including, rebar, pipe, all thread and channel
- For use with Makita corded and cordless 44-7/8" portable band saws as well as competitor 44-7/8" models