Mak A-94530-1 7-1/4 X 24T Ultra-Coated Blade
The Makita 7-1/4 in. 24T Ultra-Coated Framing Blade is ideal for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-coated blade resists pitch build-up, and the high-grade fine-grain Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life. Makita's exclusive "M"-shaped blade tooth has two cutting points, so it delivers the cutting speed of a 24-tooth blade, but with the finish of a 48-tooth blade.
- Ultra-coated blades provide reduced pitch build-up
- "M" shaped tooth has two cutting points to provide the speed of 24 tooth with the finish of 48 tooth
- High grade C-3, fine-grain Tungsten carbide tips for longer durability
- Greater wear area and more cutting tips increase the life up to 2X more than a traditional framing blade
- Exclusive dual-beveled tooth face has two 10° angles