Mak A-94770 10" X 5/8" 80T Ultra-Coated Miter Saw Bl
Makita miter saw blades are engineered for precision and performance, cut after cut. The Alternate Top and Alternate Face (ATAF) tooth pattern and the Japanese ultra-thin kerf delivers precision cutting with less material loss and minimal drag on the motor. All Makita miter saw blades are manufactured from fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel. The ultra-coating is engineered to resist pitch build-up for improved cutting performance. Makita blades are the ideal accessory for your miter saw.
- ATAF (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) tooth design for ultra-precision cutting
- Japanese ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
- Ultra-coated blade provides reduced pitch build-up
- Ultra-coated blades feature resin bond filled laser cut slots for quiet and smooth cutting