Mak A-95124 7-1/4" 4T Pcd Circular Saw Blade, Fiber
The Makita Polycrystaline Diamond Tipped Fiber Cement Blade is engineered to cut fiber cement board cutting applications. The blade features four polycrystaline diamond tips that cut up to 4-1/2 times faster than carbide-tipped blades. The blade is ideal for use on Makita and other brand circular saws with proper dust collecting capabilities.
- Specifically designed for cutting fiber cement siding, roofing and backerboard
- Perfectly tensioned, hardened-tool steel plates for flat and true run
- High quality PCD (Poly-Crystalline Diamond) faced tips for longer life
- Vents reduce heat build up for longer life and more efficient cuts
- Engineered to produce less dust than traditional blades