Mak B-45559 16" Self Sharpening Bull Point, 1-1/8" H
The bull point chisel is the ideal accessory for general concrete breaking and chipping. However, effective breaking requires that the chisel remain sharp to penetrate hard concrete. The new Makita 16” Self-Sharpening Bull Point for 1-1/8” Hammers features an innovative design engineered to keep the bit point sharp longer than traditional bits. Standard bull point bits dill over time and can become less effective at breaking concrete. With the Makita Self-Sharpening Bull Point Bit, wear takes place at the four lateral “ribs” and is engineered to keep the point sharper than standard bits. It is for use with Makita and other manufacturers’ 1-1/8” hex hammers, and is ideal for general purpose demolition in brick or concrete, and for starting holes in concrete.
- Innovative design keeps the point sharp longer than traditional bits
- Improved geometry for faster penetration and more efficient material removal
- Longer life without the need for constant resharpening
- For general purpose demolition in brick or concrete
- Great for starting holes in concrete
- For use with Makita and other manufacturers 1-1/8" hex hammers