Mak Dml801 18V Lxt Lithium-Ion Cordless 12 L.E.D. F
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 12 LED Flashlight (model DML801) provides ultra-bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. At full brightness (12 LED), it provides 240 lumens of light. The two-mode switch also provides a “half-brightness” setting with 6 LED (120 lumens). When using the fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately), the flashlight delivers 12 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge on the full brightness/12 LED setting, and 22 hours on the half brightness/6 LED setting. The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
For added convenience, the flashlight head folds up and down and pivots left to right to deliver multiple lighting angles. A metal hang-hook swivels 360-degrees and folds away when not in use. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 15”L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 18V LXT battery, sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Flashlight head folds up and down with 7 positive stops and rotates left to right for multiple lighting angles
- Metal hang hook swivels 360° and folds away for extra convenience
- 2-mode on/off switch delivers either full brightness (240 lumens) with 12 L.E.D. or half brightness (120 lumens) with 6 L.E.D.
- Up to 17 hours of continuous illumination in 12 L.E.D. mode with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (sold separately)
- Up to 40 hours of continuous illumination in 6 L.E.D. mode with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (sold separately)
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 15" long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately