Mak Dml802 18V Lxt Lithium-Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flas
The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion L.E.D. Flashlight (model DML802) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The high-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens. The fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery delivers up to 23 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge (when using the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately). The Flashlight can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
The 12-position aluminum pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience. The flashlight has a slim, compact design at 10-3/4”L and weighs only 2.1 lbs. (with 18V LXT® battery, sold separately).
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 160 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60º - 110º
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 10-3/4" long
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- An ideal addition to any toolbox or workshop
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Battery and charger sold separately