Mak T-02048 Demolisher 12" Bi-Metal Demolition Recip
Makita reciprocating saw blades are engineered for industrial applications. The Makita Demolisher™ 12 in. 8/10 TPI Bi-Metal Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade (T-02048, 3/pk) features cobalt content, .062" thickness and 7/8" width for increased resistance to bending and longer blade life. The Makita Demolisher™ Blade is ideal for a range of cutting and demolition applications including metal pipe, channel and angle iron.
- Cobalt content set to maximize blade durability and wear in high-impact demolition applications
- .062" thickness increases resistance to bending
- 7/8" width increases blade life
- Fully reinforced teeth minimizes teeth breakage
- First tooth consistently centered on each blade for straight plunge cuts
- For use in a variety of demolition applications including in metal pipe, channel and angle iron