Mak T-02571 Customizable Foam Insert For Interlockin
The Customizable Foam Insert allows users to shape a personalized solution for the interior of their Makita Interlocking Cases. The thick 2” layer of foam is designed to fit snugly within the Interlocking Cases and can be customized without the use of knives or scissors – pre-scored strips of foam can be easily pulled from around perimeter of tools and accessories to create custom assortments. A 1/2” foam base layer is also included to line the bottom of the case.
- Pre-scored foam sectional cubes can be picked and removed to create custom inserts for tools and accessories
- Dense foam holds tools firmly in place and protects them from sudden impact
- Includes 2” layer of pre-scored foam and 1/2” foam base layer
- Designed for use with the Makita Interlocking Cases
- Optional Tool cases available Small (197210-9), Medium (197211-7), Large (197212-5), X-Large (197213-3)